- Genius, not smart.
- What soaking the rich can’t do.
- When “terrorism” isn’t.
- Brutalist Religion.
- Cute ad.
- Thinking Outside the Box on Vatican Supranational Authority Idea.
- American Oligarchy.
- Opposition Research.
- WaPo Website
- 5 Myths about American Exceptionalism.
- Pavlov’s Pundit.
- Which “Sharia”?
- Social mobility report.
- 3rd party sehnsucht.
- On the other hand, there’s SCOTUS.
- Bucket-Listers vs. Pilgrims.
- Just now appearing on my radar.
- Kudos to the Cards.
- Social Injustice ≠ Civil Rights Violation
- The glue that binds.
- Tenured radical.
James Howard Kunstler, traveling abroad, managed on Monday only a feeble notice that his weekly blog (which I shall euphemistically call “CFN”) would be delayed. It came on Tuesday, bearing the unpromising caption “Jet-Lagged and Ragged.”
I glanced, my jaw dropped, I thought I’d marked it for returning later, but I forgot it for a bit.
I wish Kunstler, a man in the prime of life (i.e., about my age) no health-endangering problems, but if this is how he writes jet-lagged and ragged, I’ll gladly glean the fruits of his ill-health: Continue reading
- Mormonism less Christian than is Islam?
- Unique writings, unique reading.
- This story could change your life.
- Spitzer nostalgia.
- Saving capitalism from cronyism.
- 28,000 youth suicide attempts.
This Saturday, October 29, Lafayette Symphony Orchestra, Bach Chorale Singers, Bach Chorale Children’s Choir, and members of the Louisville Opera will present a semi-staged presentation of Bizet’s Carmen.
Nosebleed seats (second balcony) are now reduced to $20!
Production week started well. I’m confident that it’s coming together into “standing O” territory. Be there or be square!
- The Return of the Knee-Jerk Liberal.
- Is God Answerable to Justice?
- Sucking Our Brains Out Through Our Eyes.
- Number 7 Billion.
- You can’t say that because someone might feel bad.
- Win this Baby (exact specification may vary).
- Pagan/Christian Confusion.