Mark this day on your calendar. I’m about to write something good about a Dispensationalist. Continue reading “Lord’s Day, December 2, 2012”
- Praying the gay away.
- Divided by a common faith.
- Dispensational Eschatology 101
- Is Jesus religious enough for the HHS religious exemption?
- Apocalypse 2012?
- Dilbert on the Presidential Campaign.
- Rest in Peace, uh, whatever your name was.
- “The last best hope of earth.”
- Food, Inc. and its jackbooted thugs.
- Hypocrites and fanatics.
There’s a Pretty Good Political Peptalk for Christian political crash-and-burn victims like me at Townhall.com from an unexpected quarter: Marvin Olasky. Continue reading “PGPP from an Evangelical”